Monday, August 16, 2010

August Update

It's the middle of August already.....where has the summer gone? This month has brought us more soccer and hockey....yes hockey...I'll get to that in a minute. First I want to tell you how much Mackenzie has improved in soccer this year. She showed marked improvement in every game she played. I am so glad she decided to play again this year. I think it is the first of many years to come for her. She will be starting gymnastics soon....good thing too 'cause she definitely needs a place to do her cartwheels and handstands! She hardly ever walks upright anymore.....cartwheels everywhere!
This past weekend was spent at the rink. Jaden was practicing with his provincial team in preparation for their hockey tournament in Maine this weekend. The team is looking good and I expect that we are in for some good hockey. I will post and update and some pics when we return.

No comments: