Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year - New Job!

So the New Year is off to a great start....I have officially started my new job (same company) as an Instructional Developer. Along with the new job comes some more $$ and a real career path. I am applying to a Masters program which I hope to begin either this summer or fall. I am very excited to get started, so everyone cross your fingers that I get accepted.

Jaden is keeping busy with soccer and hockey. He has practices and games in both at least twice a week which keeps me busy as well. Mackenzie is content to cheer her brother on at whatever it is he is doing. I am hoping she will decide to do something of her own soon....maybe soccer in the summer. As for me, I am still playing volleyball, twice a week in 2 different leagues. I also play in at least one tournament a month. I love the sport as much as ever and don't foresee giving it up anytime soon.

Gotta go tuck the kiddies in...bye for now :)

No comments: