It has been quite some time since I have posted anything. It's not that I haven't had anything to post about....quite the contrary...so much has been going on. Jaden has been playing soccer and hockey..Mackenzie is his #1 cheerleader....I have been busy with work and everyday things. I hate to use the "I'm busy" excuse...I just feel like it's a cop out. It's not so much that I am too busy to post, or do other things for that matter, it's just that by the time I have time to do that I would really just rather do nothing. Anyway...enough of the excuses :)
Tomorrow is the last day of school for the kids before the Christmas break. I have a few days off over the holidays because work shuts down....sweet! I am looking forward to a few days off to relax.
The reason for my post tonight is that I am starting a new job in the new year...same company, new position. And....I have a friend who is a life coach and she recently posted the following questions on her website:
What was the smartest decision you made this year?
What is your biggest piece of unfinished business still left from this year?
What word would you use to describe your relationship with money this year?
Who made an important impact on you this year?
What else do you need to do or say to for this year to be complete?
I thought to myself, what better time to look at these questions and answer them honestly. New job, new year, new goals....I think answering these questions will help put things in perspective and help to establish goals for the new year. Goals are good...they give you something to strive for...ways to improve yourself and your life.
So thanks Jacqui, for posting these, and I challenge those of you who read this blog to answer them too.....it couldn't hurt :)
No comments:
Post a Comment