"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Back to Blogging
Yet again I have found myself neglecting my blog. Yes I am busy, but that is no excuse. It doesn't take much time to post on a weekly basis. So....no excuses! I am going to make an effort to post at least once a week to keep everyone updated on the things that are going on in our lives. If you find that I am not, please remind me. If I have told you something that you think I should post...let me know. On that note....I will continue to revamp the blog and will have a new post by tomorrow night. Ciao for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment