Sunday, June 27, 2010

Jaden's Recent Accomplishments

Today Jaden and his team (Bedford Titans) played in the bronze medal match at the Dunbrack tournament. At the end of regular time they were tied 1-1 with the Dartmouth team. They went right into a shoot out. They scored 3 of 4 attempts and Dartmouth scored 0, so Bedford took 3rd place in the Academy division!! Both teams played very well....it was an exciting game to watch.

Jaden had another notable accomplishment this weekend. I got a call Friday night from a coach from his spring hockey league. He was calling to invite Jaden to play on a team representing Nova Scotia in an international tournament! It is by invitation only and his spring league coach had recommended him to be part of this team. In August he will have one weekend of practicing with this team and the following weekend he will go to Portland Maine for the tournament. I am very excited for him...I think it is a great opportunity for him.

Jaden has been the one playing all of the sports so I only have news about him.....for now.....Mackenzie will start playing soccer soon and gymnastics in the fall so I will soon have lots to post about her :)

TTFN!

No comments: