This weekend I am trying to tidy up and get laundry done as I am going to be in Montreal next week and I have the MS Bike Tour next weekend. No worries....I'll get it all done :)
Tomorrow brings a soccer game (Mackenzie) at 9am and a hockey game (Jaden) at 6pm. Mackenzie's last game was played in the rain.....and for the last 20 minutes or so it was a torrential downpour. Crazy....the girls were soaked....I was too even though I had an umbrella. It was warm though so it didn't really matter. I don't think Mackenzie minded much...it was her first game with the team and she was focused. Within the last 10 minutes of the game, the other team had the ball right in front of the net just about to score and Mac came running out of nowhere and slide tackles the girl with the ball (it was totally clean) and denies them the goal! Her coaches were like, "Who was that??" When she got up they couldn't believe it!! That was Mackenzie!!!! Did you see that??!! "Mackenzie!!!!"...they were screaming!! One coach said to me..."Did you see that?"...."I did." "That looked a lot like Jaden!" Ha ha...yes it did....I guess she learns from her brother. In the end they lost but it was a fun game to watch despite getting soaked :)
The weather is supposed to be nicer tomorrow so I will try to take some pics.
That's all for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment