Saturday, July 3, 2010

Soccer

Jaden had a soccer game this morning and they won 2-0 to City...with only 3 subs I might add. They played so well! The win is not the point of this blog however. The coach from the RTC, Regional Training Center, was at the game this morning and asked if Jaden and two of his teammates would play with them. The RTC develops players at the U12 and U10 levels. There was a tryout last month but we decided that Jaden had enough on his plate, but now I think he will do it. It consists of practicing once a week and a couple of tournaments. Not sure how we will fit it in to our already busy schedule, but we'll figure that out.
As for Mackenzie, she will play her first game next Saturday. Unfortunately, I will be at the Dragon Boat races so I will miss it :( I'm sure I will get all the details so I will update the blog at that point.

That's all for now....ciao!

No comments: