
I know what you're thinking...jellybeans...biking...how do these two things go together? Well, apparently when I feel my energy starting to go, I eat a bag of these beans and I'm good to go. I bought 4 bags....maybe I should have bought more. The ride is 44km each day....for those of you that don't want to do the math that is 88km total. The furthest distance I have gone in one trip is 30km. It was on a mountain bike, on a trail so I am hoping that translates into 44km on a road bike on a flat surface. Besides energy, a good thing (so I'm told) to have on a long distance ride is padded shorts. I have never worn padded shorts before so I bought a pair....I don't find them all that comfy to walk around in. I need to try them out on the bike to see if they are really necessary. Off to do that now.....will update the blog later.
No comments:
Post a Comment