The dreaded day has finally arrived.....back to school. Jaden of course puts on this big show about how he can't believe he has to go back to school already but I think deep down he is looking forward to seeing his buddies. He is in the same class as his best buddy Jacob so I'm sure that will make things easier.
Mackenzie on the other hand was so very excited to get back to school. She is in a 2/3 split this year. Only 5 of them are in Grade 2 and none of them are her close friends but I am sure she will do fine. She knows most of the Grade 3's in her class anyway because they are friends of Jaden's. That's one good thing about them only being a year apart....they have a lot of the same friends.
So the kids are back in school and we will be getting back into the daily routine - which disappeared over the summer - and adding a couple more commitments to the mix. This year Jaden will be playing hockey for the first time which of course starts today, the first day of school....go big or stay home! Along with that he will be playing indoor soccer. Mackenzie will be playing soccer as well and gymnastics. I will continue to play Co-Ed and Senior Women's Volleyball. So...lots on the go....let's see if we can pull it off :)
No comments:
Post a Comment