"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you did not do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark Twain
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Inexpensive Crafting
I was tipped off to a blog called "Dollar Store Crafts" by a friend of mine (thanks Janet!) and came across this really cute scarf made from a pair of jersey knit pants. I had to try it. I have bags and bags of kids clothing so I decided this might be a good way to reuse some of Mackenzie's t-shirts and tank tops that she has outgrown. After lots of measuring and cutting and a little sewing this is what I created. I will post some pics of her actually wearing it....she loves it!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So this is why Mom did not bring any hand-me downs from Mackenzie - I was hoping for some more stuff!!
Sheesh!
Post a Comment